［Graduate School］Admission Procedure
School Fees for Students admitted in 2023
|Total for the Initial Year||Initial Registration Fee||School Fees（annual）||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition||Facilities Fee||Academic Association Fee|
|Letters||English Literature & English Linguistics||804,000||502,000||200,000||477,000||122,000||5,000|
|Philosophy, Cultural History, Aesthetics & Art Theory||803,000||501,500||200,000||477,000||122,000||4,000|
|Japanese Literature||805,000||502,500||200,000||477,000||122,000||※ 6,000|
|Policy & Management||806,000||503,000||200,000||477,000||122,000||7,000|
|Culture & Information Science||896,000||548,000||200,000||562,000||132,000||2,000|
|Science & Engineering||1,178,000||689,000||200,000||815,000||161,000||2,000|
|Life & Medical Sciences||1,178,000||689,000||200,000||815,000||161,000||2,000|
|Health & Sports Science||922,000||561,000||200,000||587,000||132,000||3,000|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who have completed the graduate program at Doshisha University is not necessary.
- One half of the Tuition and Facilities Fee is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
- Initial Registration Fee: the Admission Fee in full, and one half each of the Tuition, Facilities and Other Fees.
*The Academic Association Fee for the students enrolled in the Major of Japanese Literature (Graduate School of Letters) comprises the Academic Association of Cultural Studies Fee (4,000 yen) and the Academic Association of Japanese Literature Fee (2,000 yen).
*Academic Association:Each academic association is established to contribute to the University's education and research through activities such as issuing their journals.
- School fees for the Second year and above are collected every year as shown in the table below.
（Unit : Yen）
|Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee|
|Theology, Letters, Social Studies, Law, Economics, Commerce, Policy & Management, Global Studies||Second and|
|Culture & Information Science||Second and|
|Science & Engineering, Life & Medical Sciences||Second and|
|Health & Sports Science||Second and|
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the first year) is collected each year.
The Alumni Association Fee is collected from the students enrolled in the Graduate School of Law in the Third Year (except for the students who have completed the undergraduate or the master's program at Doshisha University).