Student Fees for Students admitted in 2017
（Unit : Yen）
|Total Payment(First Year)||Fees required at the time of the admission procedure||School Fees（annual）||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee||Academic Association Fee|
|Letters||English Literature & English Linguistics||912,000||556,000||200,000||598,000||109,000||5,000|
|Philosophy, Cultural History, Aesthetics & Art Theory||911,000||555,500||200,000||598,000||109,000||4,000|
|Japanese Literature||913,000||556,500||200,000||598,000||109,000||※ 6,000|
|Policy & Management||914,000||557,000||200,000||598,000||109,000||7,000|
|Culture & Information Science||997,000||598,500||200,000||638,000||117,000||40,000||2,000|
|Science & Engineering||1,276,000||738,000||200,000||815,000||147,000||112,000||2,000|
|Life & Medical Sciences||1,276,000||738,000||200,000||815,000||147,000||112,000||2,000|
|Health & Sports Science||1,028,000||614,000||200,000||638,000||117,000||70,000||3,000|
|Business (Global MBA)||907,000||553,500||200,000||598,000||109,000|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who have completed the undergraduate or graduate program at Doshisha University is reduced by half.
- One half of the Tuition, Facilities, and Laboratory Fees is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
- Fees required at the time of the admission procedure: the Admission Fee in full, the Tuition Fee for the Spring Semester, and one half of the Other Fees.
*The Academic Association Fee for the students enrolled in the Major of Japanese Literature (Graduate School of Letters) comprises the Cultural Studies Society Fee (4,000 yen) and the Japanese Literature Society Fee (2,000 yen).
- Student Fees in the Second Year are as follows:
（Unit : Yen）
|Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee|
|Theology, Letters, Social Studies, Law, Economics, Commerce, Policy & Management, Global Studies, Business (Global MBA)||603,000||121,000|
|Culture & Information Science||642,000||131,000||45,000|
|Science & Engineering, Life & Medical Sciences||820,000||160,000||120,000|
|Health & Sports Science||642,000||131,000||70,000|
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the first year) is collected each year.
The Graduates Association Fee is collected from the students enrolled in the Graduate School of Law and the Graduate School of Policy and Management in the Second Year (except for the students in the Graduate School of Law who have completed the undergraduate program at Doshisha University).