Student Fees (School Fees, Other Fees) and Payment
Student Fees for Undergraduate Second-Year Transfer Students
Student Fees for Students admitted in 2017
（Unit : Yen）
|Total Fees In the year of admission||Fees required at the time of the admission procedure||School Fees (Annual)||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee||Academic Association Fee||Parent-Teacher Association Fee|
|Health & Sports Science||1,350,000||775,000||200,000||893,000||169,000||80,000||3,000||5,000|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who has completed the undergraduate program at Doshisha University is reduced by half.
- One half of the Tuition, Facilities, and Laboratory Fees is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
- Fees required at the time of the admission procedure: the Admission Fee in full, the Tuition Fee for the Spring Semester, and one half of the Other Fees.
- Student Fees in the Third Year and above are as follows:
（Unit : Yen）
|Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee|
|Health & Sports Science||Third Year||900,000||178,000||100,000|
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the second year) is collected each year.
For the students enrolled in the Faculty of Health and Sports Science, the Parent-Teacher Association Fee (same amount as in the second year) is collected each year.
In the fourth year, the Alumni Association Fee is collected from all students across faculties, and the Faculty Graduates Association Fee is collected from the students enrolled in the Faculty of Law.