Undergraduate Second-Year Transfer Students
School Fees for Students admitted in 2023
（Unit : Yen）
|Total for the Initial Year||Initial Registration Fee||School Fees (annual)||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition||Facilities Fee||Academic Association Fee||Parents Association Fee|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who has completed the undergraduate program at Doshisha University is reduced by half.
- One half of the Tuition and Facilities Fee is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
- Initial Registration Fee: the Admission Fee in full, and one half each of the Tuition, Facilities and Other Fees.
*Academic Association:Each academic association is established to contribute to the University's education and research through activities such as issuing their journals.
*Parents Association:Each parents association is established to enhance and develop Doshisha University's education.
- School Fees in the Third Year and above are as follows:
（Unit : Yen）
|Social Studies, Law||Third Year||900,000||165,000|
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the second year) is collected each year.
For the students enrolled in the Faculty of Social Studies, the Parents Association Fee (same amount as in the second year) is collected each year.
In the fourth year, the Doshisha Alumni Association Fee is collected from all students across faculties, and the Alumni Association Fee is collected from the students ennrolled in the Faculty of Law.