Student Fees (School Fees, Other Fees) and Payment
Student Fees for Undergraduate Third-Year Transfer Students
Student Fees for Students admitted in 2017
|Total (First Year)||Fees required at the time of the admission procedure||School Fees（annual）||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee||Academic Association Fee||Parent-Teacher Association Fee|
|Philosophy, Aesthetics & Art Theory, Cultural History||1,183,000||691,500||200,000||810,000||165,000||4,000||4,000|
|Culture & Information Science||1,274,000||737,000||200,000||864,000||178,000||30,000||2,000|
|Science and Engineering||Others||1,761,000||980,500||200,000||1,170,000||249,000||140,000||2,000|
|Life & Medical Sciences||1,768,000||984,000||200,000||1,170,000||249,000||140,000||2,000||7,000|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who has completed the undergraduate program at Doshisha University is reduced by half.
- One half of the Tuition, Facilities, and Laboratory Fees is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
- Fees required at the time of the admission procedure: the Admission Fee in full, the Tuition Fee for the Spring Semester, and one half of the Other Fees.
*The Academic Association Fee for the students enrolled in the Department of Japanese Literature (Faculty of Letters) comprises the Cultural Studies Society Fee (4,000 yen) and the Japanese Literature Society Fee (2,000 yen).
- Student Fees in the Third Year and above are as follows:
|Tuition Fee||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee|
|Theology, Letters, Social Studies, Economics, Commerce||815,000||173,000|
|Culture & Information Science||871,000||187,000||70,000|
|Science & Engineering|
(except for the Department of Mathematical Sciences)
|Science & Engineering (Department of Mathematical Sciences)||1,190,000||261,000||90,000|
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the third year) is collected each year.
For the students enrolled in the Faculties of Letters, Social Studies, Economics, Commerce, and Life and Medical Sciences, the Parent-Teacher Association Fee (same amount as in the third year) is collected each year.
In the fourth year, the Alumni Association Fee is collected from all students across faculties, and the Faculty Graduates Association Fee is collected from the students enrolled in the Faculties of Economics, Commerce, and Science and Engineering.