Certificate Application for alumni
Issuance of Graduation Certificate, Certificate of Degree Master’s/Doctoral Conferment, and Official Transcript
Certificate of Graduation, Certificate of Degree Master’s/Doctoral Conferment, and Official Transcript will be issued at the office of the faculty/graduate school which you graduated from (Hereinafter referred to as the Office).
Japanese certificate: 300 yen per 1 copy English certificate: 500 yen per 1 copy
How to Apply
Certificates via Online Application System
The following banner is a link that will take you to an application form.
*Please note that this service is available only to graduates.
- There will be a 400 yen (system usage fee) charged in addition to the issuing fee (Japanese certificate costs 300 yen per 1 copy/English certificate costs 500 yen per 1 copy) and the shipping fee.
- In the case of credit card payment, your own or a family credit card (JCB, VISA, Master Card, American Express) is required.
- A copy of your identification document (see *1 below) is required to be uploaded.
- Once payment for the issuing fee, the shipping fee (including express mail fee), and the system usage fee have been made, these fees will not be refunded for whatever reason you may have. If you have any questions, please consult with the office of the faculty /graduate school which you graduated from.
- Receipts will not be issued.
*1: Acceptable forms of identification include Driver’s license, Passport, Health Insurance Card(Masking of symbols and numbers of the insured), Residence Card, “My Number Card” (The front side with photo/The notification card is not acceptable)
Please visit the Office within the office hours and apply for certificate(s) in person by presenting your identification document (please see “*1. Copy of Identification Document”). The issuance fee shall be paid to the Certificate Issuing Machine by cash.
Notes on Certificate Issuance
- Please be aware that we will not be able to issue certificates if there are complete payment has not been made or if there are any missing or incomplete documents.
- Certificates will be issued under the name you registered during enrollment.
- Application via postal mail, phone call, fax, or email is not accepted.
- Application will not be sent via email attachment or fax.
- For proxy application, please see here.
It may take 4 to 7 working days to issue certificates after receiving the application form. It might take even longer if it arrives before the Golden Week holiday, the summer holiday and the New Year’s holiday, so please make sure to allow ample time to apply.
If there are any extenuating circumstances, please consult with the Office in advance.
- Personal information written on the Application Form and on identification documents will only be used within the necessary range for the procedure of certificate issuance.
- Submitted application forms and identification documents will not be returned. The University will manage such documents adequately and will dispose of them after a certain period of time.
|For inquiry, please contact :
Please consult with the Office.