Below is the text
[Undergraduate] Admission Procedure
Undergraduate Third-Year Transfer Students
School Fees for Students admitted in 2023
|Total for the Initial Year||Initial Registration Fee||School Fees（annual）||Other Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition||Facilities Fee||Laboratory Fee||Academic Association Fee||Parents Association Fee|
|Philosophy, Aesthetics & Art Theory, Cultural History||1,273,000||736,500||200,000||900,000||165,000||4,000||4,000|
|Culture & Information Science||1,369,000||784,500||200,000||959,000||178,000||30,000||2,000|
|Science & Engineering|
|Life & Medical Sciences||1,879,000||1,039,500||200,000||1,281,000||249,000||140,000||2,000||7,000|
- The Admission Fee is collected in the initial year only. The Admission Fee for the students who has completed the undergraduate program at Doshisha University is reduced by half.
- One half of the Tuition, Facilities and Laboratory Fees is collected in the Spring Semester and the other half in the Fall Semester.
Initial Registration Fee: the Admission Fee in full, and one half each of the Tuition, Facilities, Laboratory and Other Fees.
- The Academic Association Fee for the students enrolled in the Department of Japanese Literature (Faculty of Letters) comprises the Academic Association of Cultural Studies Fee (4,000 yen) and the Academic Association of Japanese Literature Fee (2,000 yen).
- Academic Association:Each academic association is established to contribute to the University's education and research through activities such as issuing their journals.
- Parents Association:Each parents association is established to enhance and develop Doshisha University's education.
School Fees in the Fourth Year are as follows:
Tuition Facilities Fee Laboratory Fee Theology, Letters, Social Studies, Economics, Commerce 905,000 173,000 Culture & Information Science 966,000 187,000 70,000 Science & Engineering
(except for the Department of Mathematical Sciences),
1,296,000 261,000 140,000 Science & Engineering (Department of Mathematical Sciences) 1,296,000 261,000 90,000
The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the third year) is collected each year.
For the students enrolled in the Faculties of Letters, Social Studies, Economics, Commerce and Life & Medical Sciences, the Parents Association Fee (same amount as in the third year) is collected each year.
In the fourth year, the Doshisha Alumni Association Fee is collected from all students across faculties, and the Alumni Association Fee is collected from the students enrolled in the Faculties of Economics, Commerce and Science & Engineering.
- The Academic Association Fee (same amount as in the third year) is collected each year.
How to Pay School Fees
School Fees for Undergraduate First-Year Students
School Fees for Undergraduate Second-Year Transfer Students
School Fees for Undergraduate Third-Year Transfer Students